Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
An easy to make, kid-friendly accompaniment to a turkey dinner.
- 1 (6 ounce) package cherry Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (15 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup sour cream or 1 cup plain yogurt
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Pour hot mixture into blender.
- Slice jellied cranberry sauce and add to hot mixture and blend well.
- Add 1 cup sour cream and blend well again.
- Pour into 6 cup mold.
- Chill until set, usually 8 hours or overnight.
I made this to go with our xmas dinner. Very easy to make and everyone was raving over it. Not too sweet. My only issue was that there was too much to fit into my blender (and I made a huge mess). I ended up using my stick blender in the dish to get everything combined.
DELICIOUS!! Took this to our christmas family reunion and everyone loved it!! Only change I made was 2 3oz pkg orange jello and added mandarin oranges. Perfect alternative to all those high fat christmas desserts!