- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (19 ounce) cane.d. smith cherry-cranberry pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 apple, peeled & sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in large bowl. Stir well.
- Beat remaining ingredients together in small bowl.
- Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until combined.
- Spoon into greased muffin cups. (Cups will be full).
- Bake at 375F for 20-25 min, or until top springs back when lightly touched.