From the E.D. Smith can wrapper!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients in large bowl. Stir well.
- 2Beat remaining ingredients together in small bowl.
- 3Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until combined.
- 4Spoon into greased muffin cups. (Cups will be full).
- 5Bake at 375F for 20-25 min, or until top springs back when lightly touched.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Cranberry Apple Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.9
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 360.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cherry-cranberry pie filling