- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 80 maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 piece paraffin wax
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar till soft and fluffy.
- Blend in milk and flavorings.
- Shape mixture into half-inch balls and press a cherry (MAKE SURE THEY ARE NOT WET) into center of each ball or mold mixture around each cherry.
- Place on wax paper and refrigerate till ready to dip in chocolate.
- • To Dip: Melt parafin and chocolate chips and dip.