- 5 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate syrup
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry juice, divided
- 1 3⁄4 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- maraschino cherry, with stems
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the milk, half-and-half, chocolate syrup, and 7 tablespoons cherry juice in a large pan over medium-low heat, stirring frequently.
- Beat whipping cream using an electric mixer on medium speed until foamy; gradually add powdered sugar and remaining cherry juice; beat until soft peaks form.
- Pour hot chocolate into mugs and serve with whipped cream on top; garnish with a cherry.