1/2 Photos of Cherry Cola Roast (Pork or Beef)
3 hrs 5 mins
I've been making this for years, and just noticed it's not on here. A different twist on the Cola Roasts posted. You can use almost any kind of roast you like! The gravy is heavenly!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place roast in roasting pan that can be covered tightly.
- 2Pour Cherry Cola over roast.
- 3Mix soups and garlic together. Spread evenly over roast.
- 4Cover tightly.
- 5Bake at 325º for 3-4 hours, until tender.
- 6Serve with something to sop up all that delicious gravy -- we love it with mashed potatoes!
- 7If you'd like, you can thicken the gravy with a slurry of cornstarch and cold water.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Cola Roast (Pork or Beef)
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.7
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 224.5 mg
- Sodium 1498.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 75.6 g