Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This brings back great memories from my childhood. My granny used to make these for us on very special occasions. The recipe is from Mr. Food.
- 1⁄2 cup grenadine or 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry juice
- 1 (12 ounce) canchilled cola
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- whipped cream
- 2 maraschino cherries
- Evenly divide the grenadine syrup into 2 large glasses; evenly divide the cola into the glasses and stir.
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to each glass.
- Top with whipped cream and a cherry.