Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
Sweet but not to sweet
Make and share this Cherry Cola Chili Smoked Ribeye recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Preheat the grill using Kingsford® charcoal, until briquets are consistently ashed over.
- 2. Mix all marinade ingredients in a bowl, with a whisk, until blended.
- 3. Rub each of the steaks liberally with the marinade and let stand for 1 hour at room temperature, or chill covered for up to 4 hours. Discard any leftover marinade.
- 4. Grill the steaks for 5-7 minutes over medium heat on each side or until an internal temperature of 140 degrees F is reached for medium rare.
- 5. Grill each of the lime halves for 5 minutes.
- 6. Let the steaks rest covered for a few minutes. Squeeze the grilled lime juice over each steak and serve.