Recipe by Ali Louise
Grandma Honey's recipe. so yummy! note: not for the dieters!
Top Review by ~Nimz~
This was a tasty treat. Very simple to put together. I forgot to put in the walnuts because they were left out of the instructions, but it went over well. Maybe a little too much crust, but not enough to matter. Thanks. Made for PAC Fall 2007
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 (16 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the butter.
- Add the sugar, then eggs and vanilla.
- Add the flour.
- Spread half the dough in an ungreased 9 x 13 pan or jelly roll pan.
- Drop spoonfuls of pie filling on the dough and top with drops of the remaining dough. Be sure the pie filling doesn't touch the edge of the pan.
- Bake at 350* for 50 minutes.