1/3 Photos of Cherry Coffee Cake
1 hr 30 mins
Another recipe from "The Church Supper Cookbook." Credited to Mrs. L. Bouchard, St. Pauls Church, Lancaster, NH.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease and flour a 9x9-inch baking pan.
- 2Sift together 1 1/4 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 3Add 1/2 cup butter, milk, egg, and vanilla and beat until well mixed.
- 4Turn into baking pan, spreading batter evenly.
- 5In small bowl, combine remaining 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup sugar, and 2 tablespoons butter until mixture is like coarse crumbs. Sprinkle half on top of batter.
- 6Stir lemon extract into pie filling. Spread over crumbs on batter.
- 7Sprinkle rest of crumb mixture over top.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until top is light golden. Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.3
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 59.3 mg
- Sodium 257.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 4.0 g