Recipe by cookiedog
This is an easy recipe with only 3 ingredients from Woman's Day magazine. Cook time is actually time in the freezer.
- 4 chocolate-covered cherries
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted and cooled
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chocolate-covered cherries about 5-inches apart on a baking sheet lined with nonstick foil; freeze 10 minutes.
- Remove ice cream from freezer to soften slightly.
- Press a scoop of ice cream over each cherry. Return to freezer for 20 minutes.
- Put coconut in a medium bowl.
- Remove ice cream from baking sheet and roll in coconut, pressing coconut against balls.
- Freeze balls on lined sheet 30 minutes.
- Serve or wrap individually and freeze until needed.