Cherry-Coconut Macaroons (1 WW point)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper coated with cooking spray.
- (Note: if you do not have parchment paper, simply coat cookie sheets with cooking spray.) Combine egg whites and salt in a medium bowl; beat with an electric mixer at low speed until egg whites are foamy, about 1 minute.
- Gradually add sugar, increasing the mixer speed until egg whites form stiff, glossy peaks (about 5-7 minutes) Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Make 24 cookies by dropping batter by tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake until light golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- 2 cookies per serving (1 WW point per serving).