- 2 2⁄3 cups flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup red and green glazed cherries, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease and flour a cookie sheet, set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine coconut and cornstarch. Stir in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla until mixture is combined. Stir in the chopped candied cherries.
- Drop dough by slightly rounded teaspoons 1 inch apart onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned. Cool on cookie sheet for a minute or two and transfer cookies to a cooling rack to cool.
- *Prep time is an approximation*.