1/2 Photos of Cherry Coconut Cracker Squares
A quick and easy to make square with salted crackers. Only one bowl and a measuring cup to mix the batter. Treasured recipe from an old recipe box I bought at a yard sale.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the egg in a one-cup measuring cup. Fill to the one-cup mark with milk.
- 2Mix all ingredients, including the egg and milk mixture, together in a large bowl.
- 3Smooth batter into an 8” x 8” square baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
- 5Cool slightly. Cut into squares. Yield will depend on the size you cut the squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Coconut Cracker Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.8
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.4 mg
- Sodium 134.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: