Recipe by Montana Heart Song
I try to combine flavors and textures for a person in our family who cannot see what he eats.This is an easy cobbler to make.Serve with ice cream or plain.It is a good combo.
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 4 teaspoons margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups self rising flour
- 2 pinches salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In mixing bowl, combine pie filling,sour cream, and coconut.
- Use 2 tsps margarine to grease pyrex or glass baking pan, I use 8 X 11.
- Pour in cobbler filling.
- Preheat oven 375*.
- In mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, sugar and milk. Make sure it is mixed well.
- Pour and spoon over filling.
- Bake 35 minutes.
- Brush 2 tsps margarine on top of crust.
- Bake about 7 more minutes.
- Take out and cool to room temperature before serving. Serve with vanilla ice cream.