- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 cup glace cherries, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup desiccated coconut
- 60 g reduced fat margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup rice flour
- 2 cups gluten-free flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla essence together with a wooden spoon.
- Add cherries, coconut and margarine, beating well.
- Sift flours together into cherry mixture.
- Beat until well combined.
- Place spoonsfuls of mixture onto lightly greased baking trays.
- Bake in a moderate oven (180c) for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool slightly on tray, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.