1/1 Photo of Cherry Coconut Bars
Just another wonderful recipe from Light & Tasty that I adjusted to our taste. Although this recipe does have the coconut in it, the cherry is the most powerful flavor. I would recommend coconut extract, instead of vanilla, if you are going for the coconut taste.
My Private Note
dozen b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter, cut into cubes
- 1In food processor, mix flour and confectioners' sugar.
- 2Add butter and pulse approximately 15 times, or until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- 3Press in to a 9 inch square baking dish that has been sprayed with oil.
- 4Bake on 350°F for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 5Cool on wire rack.
- 6While crust is cooling, combine eggs, sugar and vanilla extract in food processor and blend well.
- 7Combine flour, baking powder and salt and add to egg mixture and blend until smooth.
- 8Add cherries, nuts and coconut and pulse until just blended.
- 9Spread over crust and bake on 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until firm.
- 10Refrigerate left overs-- if you have any.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Coconut Bars
Serving Size: 1 (567 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2167.9
- Calories from Fat 707
- Total Fat 78.6 g
- Saturated Fat 35.0 g
- Cholesterol 463.5 mg
- Sodium 1295.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 341.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 235.7 g
- Protein 32.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: