1 hr 20 mins
M. Joan's Note:
I found this recipe in a cookbook many, many years ago and have been using it ever since. It is easy and quick to prepare and is best served warm, but gets eaten readily hot or cold. A nice dollop of ice cream on the side is always good, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together by hand, 1 cup sugar, 1 cup flour, salt and 1 stick of melted oleo with two eggs.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Drain the cherries and put in the bottom of a round cake pan.
- 4Sprinkle some sugar over top of cherries.
- 5Just enough to sweeten the cherries.
- 6Spoon the dough mixture over the cherries.
- 7Bake 350° for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.6
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 50.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 33.3 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: