Recipe by Sweet Tooth™
Two convenience items come together in this cobbler from Terri Robinson of Muncie, Indiana. It's a snap to whip up for a brunch treat or a warming dessert.
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) containerrefrigerated cinnamon rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread pie filling into a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Set aside icing from cinnamon rolls.
- Arrange rolls around edge of baking dish.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes.
- Cover and bake 10 minutes longer or until golden brown.
- Spread icing over rolls.
- Serve warm.
- (Recipe courtesy: Taste of Home's Quick Cooking Magazine).