Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cherry cider is delicious and makes a easy and yummy jelly.
Make and share this Cherry Cider Jelly recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups cherry cider, bottled
- 7 cups sugar
- 6 ounces liquid pectin, 2 3ounce pouches
- Strain cider, a coffee filter and sieve work well.
- In a large pan heat cider till warm using medium heat.
- Add sugar and heat, stir constantly until sugar is dissolved.
- Turn up to medium high heat,bring to a full rolling boil, stir constantly.
- Stir in pectin.
- Bring back to a full rolling boil,stir constantly for one minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Quickly skim off any foam and ladle hot jelly into hot jars, leave 1/4 inch headspace.
- Wipe jar rims and threads with clean damp cloth.
- Cover with hot lids and apply screw rings.
- Process 1/2 pint jars in water bath for 10 minutes.