1 hr 5 mins
Got this recipe from the wife of a patient. She baked and brought in several different cakes for the nursing staff while her husband was in our hospital. This was one of them and it was G-O-O-D!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray, and evenly distribute 1/4 cup pecans in bottom of pan.
- 3Combine dry cake mix and cinnamon in large bowl.
- 4Add oil, eggs, vanilla, and pie filling; mix well.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips and remaining pecans.
- 6Spoon into bundt pan (batter will be thick).
- 7Bake for 1 hour, or until cake tests done.
- 8Cool cake in pan for 10 minutes.
- 9Remove from pan and cool completely before slicing.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Chocolate Pecan Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1033 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2888.9
- Calories from Fat 1744
- Total Fat 193.7 g
- Saturated Fat 46.8 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 266.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 290.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.1 g
- Sugars 97.2 g
- Protein 31.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate cake mix