Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A crispy, chocolatey taste delight from the Chex Cereal company.
Make and share this Cherry-Chocolate Malted Chex Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml Corn Chex
- 473.18 ml Rice Chex
- 473.18 ml Wheat Chex
- 236.59 ml dry roasted peanuts
- 59.14 ml margarine or 59.14 ml butter (not spread or tub product)
- 170.09 g package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml natural-flavor instant malted milk powder
- 473.18 ml miniature marshmallows
- 354.88 ml coarsely chopped malted milk balls
- 118.29 ml dried cherries, chopped
- Measure cereals and peanuts into large bowl; set aside.
- Microwave margarine and chocolate chips in microwave-proof bowl until melted, stirring occasionally.
- Pour over cereal mixture in bowl, gently stirring until evenly coated.
- Gradually stir in malted milk powder until evenly coated.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Store in airtight container.