A crispy, chocolatey taste delight from the Chex Cereal company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups Wheat Chex
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup margarine or 1/4 cup butter (not spread or tub product)
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup natural-flavor instant malted milk powder
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped malted milk balls
- 1/2 cup dried cherries, chopped
- 1Measure cereals and peanuts into large bowl; set aside.
- 2Microwave margarine and chocolate chips in microwave-proof bowl until melted, stirring occasionally.
- 3Pour over cereal mixture in bowl, gently stirring until evenly coated.
- 4Gradually stir in malted milk powder until evenly coated.
- 5Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 6Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry-Chocolate Malted Chex Mix
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.7
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 188.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
malted milk balls