Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very quick and easy dairy/fruity dessert.
- 1 cup low-fat cherry yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate flavored syrup
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 3 1⁄4 cups whipped cream
- 1 pint strawberry, sliced or 3 medium bananas,sliced
- Mix yogurt, chocolate syrup and coconut in large bowl.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Arrange layer of strawberries in each of 8 dessert or parfait dishes.
- Top with half of the yogurt mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Serve immediately.
Wow is this good! Takes about a minute to mix up, couldn't be easier. It tastes like a cherry chocolate pudding or mousse. Served over bananas, with a little extra chocolate sauce over the top. Kind of like a good for you banana split! I'm going to try it with a little crushed pineapple and some chopped nuts over the top, as well. And it's GOOD FOR YOU, too! Love that! Guilt free dessert is good in my book. :) Thanks Mirj!