Recipe by Cookin In Texas
I thought I would share some of my favorites, These are some that I have to make quite often.
Top Review by Heath*J
I love chocolate and I love cherries - and I love quick easy desserts, but this recipe was way too sweet for us. The flavor was good though, so I tried it a 2nd time adding cool whip into the chocolate/cherry filling and it was better, but still just far too sweet for our tastes. But if you like really sweet chocolate/cherry desserts - this will probably taste great to you. Many thanks!
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts, baked
- Cool Whip, for topping
- maraschino cherry, cherries for topping