Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
In ‘The Everything Cookies and Brownies Cookbook’
Make and share this Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees; lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Cream together oil, butter, egg, sugars, almond extract, and vanilla.
- Stir together dry ingredients; beat into butter mixture.
- Fold in nuts, chips, and cherries.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Cool slightly before removing from pan to rack.