In ‘The Everything Cookies and Brownies Cookbook’
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees; lightly grease cookie sheets.
- 2Cream together oil, butter, egg, sugars, almond extract, and vanilla.
- 3Stir together dry ingredients; beat into butter mixture.
- 4Fold in nuts, chips, and cherries.
- 5Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls on prepared baking sheets.
- 6Bake 10-12 minutes.
- 7Cool slightly before removing from pan to rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (996 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.2
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 45.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: