Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This cake is very moist. If you like chocolate (like me) you can add more chocolate chips. I have also dusted the cake with powdered sugar when serving for guests. Enjoy!
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 0.59 ml salt
- 177.44 ml vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 595.33 g cherry pie filling
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350*F (175*C). Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt or tube pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix well. Stir in the pie filling and chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for about 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on rack for 15 minutes and remove from the pan to cool completely.
This turned out great! Moist and delicious. I used a 9" x 13" pan instead of a bundt pan, but it still worked very well. Thanks!
OMG! I think I'm in love. Poor DH. This was great and being 7 months pregnant and wanting cherries and chocolate it hit the spot. I,of course, added extra chocolate chips.
This is an easy, yummy cake - that does not need icing - just sprinkle some powdered sugar on before serving to guests. It is moist for days.