Top Review by Chef Stiles
I would give 10 stars if I could. excellent. I also did one of spice cake and apple pie filling and 1 of chocolate cake and black raspberry pie filling. and strawberry cake mix and strawberry pie filling
- 510.29 g package chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 595.33 g can cherry pie filling
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 73.94 ml butter
- 118.29 ml milk
- 170.09 g package chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, eggs and cherry fruit filling; blend well.
- Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake 25 to 40 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Frost after cooling with the following.
- Combine sugar, butter and milk in small pan; bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook 1 minute; remove from heat. Stir in chocolate pieces until melted and smooth.
- Spread on cake. Yummy!