Top Review by Chef Stiles
I would give 10 stars if I could. excellent. I also did one of spice cake and apple pie filling and 1 of chocolate cake and black raspberry pie filling. and strawberry cake mix and strawberry pie filling
- 1 (18 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, eggs and cherry fruit filling; blend well.
- Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake 25 to 40 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Frost after cooling with the following.
- Combine sugar, butter and milk in small pan; bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook 1 minute; remove from heat. Stir in chocolate pieces until melted and smooth.
- Spread on cake. Yummy!