1/1 Photo of Cherry Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake
1 hr 20 mins
A creamy cheesecake with a fudge brownie crust and cherries baked inside. Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9" spring form pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- 2In a medium bowl, stir together brownie mix, one egg and oil until combined. Stir in mini-chocolate chips. Spread into springform pan. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until brownie is just set.
- 3In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until smooth. Beat in eggs on low until just combined.
- 4Carefully spoon half can of cherry pie filling into center of brownie, leaving a 2 inch brownie border along sides of pan. Dollop cream cheese mixture over surface and carefully spread to edges of the pan.
- 5Bake for 35 - 50 minutes or until the center is set but jiggles when pan is tapped. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
- 6Before serving, top with remaining cherry pie filling and Cool Whip.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 869.9
- Calories from Fat 434
- Total Fat 48.2 g
- Saturated Fat 23.7 g
- Cholesterol 199.3 mg
- Sodium 487.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 56.6 g
- Protein 13.3 g