Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Found in a newspaper cut out
- Place shells in large metal baking.
- Place 4 Kisses in each shell and top with a heaping spoon of pie filling.
- GRILL: Place pan on grill at medium heat.
- Cover and grill 6 to 8 minutes or until hot and bubbly OVEN: Bake at 375*F for 8 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove and top each with 2 Kisses.
- Cool slightly;serve warm.
This was delicious
Boy were these a great treat,This was a recipe I was able to do with my grandkids.They enjoyed it as much as I did,And it was easy and Not a mess maker. Thanks for a good time with my grandkids. Darlene Summers