- 8 slices white bread
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- 1⁄4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Slather 1 side of all of the bread slices with butter (don't be stingy!)
- Combine pie filling, marshmallows and chips in a small bowl.
- Lay one slice of bread in a metal camping sandwich iron, butter side down.
- Spoon 2 heaping tablespoons of filling into center of bread.
- Place another slice of bread on top, butter side up.
- Cook in sandwich maker over hot coals for 3-5 minutes.