1/1 Photo of Cherry Chip Cornflake Cookies
Donna M.'s Note:
This cookie is the number one favorite in our family. The recipe originated from the back of a package of Barg and Foster Cherry Chips, probably in the early 1960's. The chips are very hard to find where I live, but if you are lucky enough to find them in your area, these are wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter, sugar, egg and flavoring.
- 2Add flour and salt.
- 3Stir in cornflakes and cherry chips.
- 4Roll into 1" balls, placing onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 5Press with fork lenthwise and crosswise, and sprinkle lightly with granulated sugar.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
- 7Remove from pan while warm.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Chip Cornflake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (684 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.6
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.5 mg
- Sodium 38.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: