Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have been trusted with a box of my grandmothers hand written recipes. This one has no date, but is from a Mrs Gertie Southwell of Brisbane Qld Australia. I have not made these yet. I am guessing with yeild as there is no amount given.
- 115 g butter
- 3 table spoons icing sugar
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped cherries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Beat the butter and sugar.
- Add the flour and cherries. Mix.
- Roll teaspoon fulls on to a greased or lined tray, flatten slightly.
- Bake at 140oC for 15-20 minutes.