Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Eagle Brand
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, chilled
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice or 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, chilled and well drained
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed (3-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon into individual serving dishes or large serving bowl.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- Garnish as desired.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
I started making this recipe back when I was in middle school; it's real easy to put together and tastes great!