1/2 Photos of Cherry Chicken Salad Sandwich
I love the combination of textures in this sandwich. Its classic chicken salad changed up with the addition of dried cherries and pecans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine chicken, cherries, pecans, and onion in a bowl.
- 2Mix mayo, yogurt, and lemon juice.
- 3Pour over chicken mixture.
- 4Toss to mix.
- 5Refrigerate salad for 1-2 hours.
- 6Split croissants and divide chicken evenly.
- 7Sprinkle with black pepper before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Chicken Salad Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.7
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 100.3 mg
- Sodium 468.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 23.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: