- 2 1⁄2 cups crushed Rice Chex
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup coconut
- 2⁄3 cup butter or 2⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Chex, sugar, coconut and butter together.
- Spread 3/4 of mixture in a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Mix whipped topping, cream cheese and confectioners sugar together and spread over crust.
- Spread cherry pie filling on top.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture on top and refrigerate.