Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another cookie cookbook recipe.
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry, well drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- In a large mixing bowl, cream brown sugar, butter, egg, milk and vanilla.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- Gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Fold in cherries, pecans and coconut.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375°F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.