A no cook summer desert - perfect for any occasion. Quick and easy to make. The fruit pie filling can be changed to your favorite - peach is great too. The chilling time is not included in prep time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese till light and fluffy, blend in vanilla yogurt.
- 2In a smaller bowl mix pudding mix and milk till thickened, blend into cream cheese mixture- fold in all the whipped topping except about 1 Cup.
- 3In a 4 quart bowl (or trifle bowl) evenly spread half the cream cheese mixture in bottom of bowl, top with half the angel food cake cubes, press these down lightly with the back of a spoon.
- 4Spread 1 can of cherry pie filling over cake, covering completely.
- 5Repeat layers.
- 6Spread the reserved 1 cup whipped topping over last layer of cherry filling.
- 7Cover and chill overnight before serving.
- 8This will keep in the fridge for 2 weeks-- IF it lasts that long!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Cheesecake "Trifle"
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.1
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 66.2 mg
- Sodium 562.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 31.5 g
- Protein 9.1 g