- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crumbs, 1/4 cup of the sugar and butter. Press onto bottom of 13x9x2 baking pan. Bake at 325* for 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 325* for 35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Top with pie filling. Cut into squares.