Recipe by Gruenes
This cheesecake is very light unlike most cheesecakes. My husband found the recipe on the graham cracker pie crust. It is delicious!!! Just make sure that it is chilled all the way before eating it.
Top Review by nkoprince08
Very delicious cheesecake. I like that it isn't super sweet and rich like most cheesecakes. It is quick to make and tastes great what else could one ask for?? :) Thanks for the recipe!!
- 1 (9 ounce) graham cracker pie crusts
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ounces non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 (15 ounce) can cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush beaten egg on crust and bake at 375 degrees for 5 minutes (optional). Then let it cool.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar, sour cream & vanilla.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Place mixture in the pie crust evenly.
- Top with cherry pie filling.
- Cover and put in the fridge until cold.
- Helpful Hint: put it in the freezer if you want to eat it sooner!