Want a nice, light cheesecake dessert this summer? This is what you're looking for! Ridiculously easy, and ridiculously delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, prepare graham cracker crumbs from mix, according to package directions.
- 2Set aside.
- 3In medium bowl, prepare cheesecake filling according to package directions; add the lemon rind and mix well.
- 4Spoon half the graham cracker crumbs into 6 parfait glasses.
- 5Then layer some cheesecake filling, some cherry pie filling, more crumbs, remaining cheesecake filling and finally the remaining cherry pie filling in each glass.
- 6Sprinkle 1 tsp slivered almonds on top of each parfait and chill until serving time.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Cheesecake Parfaits
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.8
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: