Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Want a nice, light cheesecake dessert this summer? This is what you're looking for! Ridiculously easy, and ridiculously delicious.
- In a small bowl, prepare graham cracker crumbs from mix, according to package directions.
- Set aside.
- In medium bowl, prepare cheesecake filling according to package directions; add the lemon rind and mix well.
- Spoon half the graham cracker crumbs into 6 parfait glasses.
- Then layer some cheesecake filling, some cherry pie filling, more crumbs, remaining cheesecake filling and finally the remaining cherry pie filling in each glass.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp slivered almonds on top of each parfait and chill until serving time.
What a neat idea! My family loves cherry cheesecake, and serving it this way is so eye-appealing. Very easy to do. I didn't use lemon ring, as I had none in the house. Thanks for a great idea!