Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
easy desert but watch who you serve it to, they will want the recipe
Make and share this Cherry Cheesecake (no Bake) recipe from Food.com.
- BOTTOM CRUST: Take first 3 ingredients, mix together& press lightly into a 9x13 pan.
- Cream cheese& sugar together.
- Mix non-dairy& cream cheese mixture together.
- Spread over crust, cover with pie filling.
- Place in fridge, for 3 hours before serving.
This is almost like my mom's recipe...she doubles the cream cheese though. I use cool whip not the dry powdered, add milk to dream whip. We have made it with blueberry, mixed berry, cherry and a homemade saskatoon pie filling.
this tasted great but my cream cheese mix didnt quite set properly, i used dream whip perhaps thats why? otherwise really easy and very delicious!!!thanks for sharing! UPDATE: if you're going to whip cream before using it i suggest whipping a day before and chilling it in the fridge for 24 hours in a closed container, the cream cheese mix set perfectly then.
I loved this recipe, it was so easy to make. Thanks!