Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great recipe if you are looking for a low fat snack to share with your family and friends
- 36 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350°F Place 36 2-inch foil bake cups on baking sheet (s) with sides.
- Place one vanilla wafer, flat-side down, on bottom of each cup.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar substitute and flour in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat well.
- Spoon heaping tablespoon of cream cheese mixture into each bake cup.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until just set and not browned.
- Remove from oven to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Top with pie filling.
- Cover and refrigerate.