1/1 Photo of Cherry Cheesecake Muffins
I found this in a muffin cookbook by Canadian Living. You can use different jams if you don't have cherry jam. They will freeze very well , just place in a zip lock bag or in an air tight container.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend cream cheese with icing sugar, set aside.
- 2In bowl cream the butter and brown sugar.
- 3Beat in egg and orange rind.
- 4Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- 5Add to the creamed mixture alternately with the milk. Stirring until blended but do not over mix.
- 6Spoon into large greased muffin tins , filling 1/2 way up. Add 1 tsp of the cream cheese mixture and 1 tsp of the jam to each. Top with remaining batter.
- 7Sprinkle with nuts.
- 8Bake for 25-30 minutes at 375 until firm to the touch.
- 9Remove from tins.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Cheesecake Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (936 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.9
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 38.0 mg
- Sodium 193.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g