Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From taste of home. Enjoy! Chilling time is included in cook time.
- 1 lb fresh pitted sweet cherries or 1 lb frozen pitted sweet cherries
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 ounces white chocolate baking squares, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Place cherries in food processor or blender; cover and process until chopped. Transfer to a saucepan; stir in gelatin. Let stand for 1 minute.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cook and stir for 1 minute or until gelatin is dissolved. Transfer to a bowl. Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken.
- In small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in confectioners sugar, chocolate and vanilla until combined.
- Fold in cherry mixture. In another mixing bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form. Fold into the cherry cream mixture. Pour into dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.