Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
this can be made with regular ingredients as well, but is great for the waist watchers
- 2 beaten eggs
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄4 cup sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- preheat oven to 350.
- mix first 7 ingredients by hand or in blender.
- pour into pie crust, bake 30 minutes until set.
- remove and refrigerate overnight.
- spread cherry pie filling on top, serve.
Oohh wow was this good. I only had fat free cream cheese and cottage cheese in the house and it worked out great. I whizzed it in the blender and the consistency was really smooth and creamy. Only 4WW points per slice with the topping (used light cherry pie filling). I'll make this one again and again!!!
Very good considering it was only 4pts! It was a bit thin thouhg, and that was using the 9" pie plate. I used low fat cherry pie filling and it was just as good as the full fat... Tasty!
We really enjoyed this lower-fat cheesecake. It turned out smooth and creamy. I made it in a springform pan, which made it look extra nice. I posted a picture too.