Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Can be baked and frozen ahead. On the day you plan to serve it, thaw it, then add the fruit.
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 20 squares)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened PLUS
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- In small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press into a greased 8-in. square baking dish; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla just until blended; pour over crust. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until almost set. Cool for 1 hour on a wire rack. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Spoon pie filling over top.