1/6 Photos of Cherry Cheesecake Cake Pops
Cake Pops are cake and frosting on a stick dipped in chocolate. Now who wouldn't love that? This is also the same recipe for cake balls, except you make the balls larger and don't put them on a stick ;) Follow step by step directions and see more photos on my Blog: http://wpic.typepad.com/wpic/2010/02/wedding-cake-repersonified-cake-balls-and-cake-pops.html
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare cake as per directions on box.
- 2Let cool completely.
- 3Prepare Cream Cheese Frosting.
- 4Cream butter and cream cheese together.
- 5Add in vanilla.
- 6Beat in icing sugar at low speed until combined.
- 7Beat mixture on high until smooth.
- 8Completely crumble cake in a large bowl.
- 9Add in frosting and mix together (I use my KitchenAid).
- 10Chill mixture in fridge or freezer for at least an hour.
- 11Melt chocolate over double boiler.
- 12Form cake/frosting mixture into 1-inch balls.
- 13Poke ball with a long lollipop stick and coat in the melted chocolate.
- 14Insert stick side into large styrofoam block or florist's oasis to let Cake Pop harden (you may need to place them back in the refrigerator).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Cheesecake Cake Pops
Serving Size: 1 (1293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.7
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 29.2 mg
- Sodium 42.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cherry chip cake mix