Dragonfly AZ's Note:
From Anne Byrn, the cake mix doctor. Brownies with a creamy cheesecake filling, studded with cherries and chocolate chips
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray 13 x 9 inch pan with vegetable mist.
- 2Beat filling ingredients on low speed until well combined, set aside.
- 3Place brownie mix, water, oil, and eggs in mixing bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until well mixed.
- 4Stir in cherries.
- 5Scrape half batter into prepared pan and spread evenly.
- 6Spread cream cheese filling over batter.
- 7Dollop remaining batter over filling and swirl with a dinner knife to marble the batter.
- 8Scatter the chocolate chips evenly on the top.
- 9Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool completely before cutting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Cheesecake Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.0
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 49.4 mg
- Sodium 125.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: