Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cherry Cheesecake Bites!! What a great idea! Plump and sweet Cherries, coated in rich and thick cheesecake-ish heaven..and then dusted with Graham Cracker crumbs!! You can use jarred cherries if you like or strawberries or any fruit of choice! It only takes about 10 minutes to create one of the most amazing and out of this Universe, sweet little fruity bites EVER! If you like Cherry Cheesecake, if you like quick and easy-to-eat snacks, you’ll totally adore these interactive and delicious gems..seriously! Prep time is approximate, depending on how many of these little luscious bites you make. To make this vegan, use vegan cream cheese. From Oh Bite It.
- cherries (can use jarred cherries with stems for a no pit version or strawberries or fruit of choice cut bite )
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese (or block-can use vegan cream cheese)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- graham cracker crumbs, enough to dust all of your fruit (1 cup would be good to start off with, depending on how many you make)
- In a food processor combine the Cream Cheese with the Powdered Sugar, add to a bowl.
- Add the Graham Cracker crumbs to a separate bowl.
- Dip a Cherry or a few, into the sweetened cream cheese, BUT DON’T EAT IT YET, control yourself -geez! Just kidding.
- Then dip it into the graham cracker crumbs, halfway or all the way up to the stem if you like. It's nice to leave just a little of the cream cheese mixture showing.
- Such a lite & fun way to enjoy all the greatness of cheesecake with none of the work.